Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Beginning

Whoever your are, Hello!!!
So here I'm decided to start a blog and have no idea how to do it.
Just feel that I have things to share and wanted to do it. 
But first a little beat about me.
I'm a happy American who was waited half of my life to become one.
I was born and live in Azerbaijan, the part of former Soviet Union.
Since I remember myself I was dreaming of coming to America and live  American dream.  And finally in 1988 it became possible.
In June 1989 my family and I arrived to America.
I was so happy that even  difficulty of a life of a new immigrant could not spoil that.
However the major reason of my beginning of this blog is not about me or my past, although I think I would have to go back there in order to explain my position, my views and my believes.
Why would I say what I would and why I think it's right.
O, well, I suppose it's OK for the opening.    
More to come, so stayed tuned, folks.
PS. Since English is my my second language, please don't judge my writing and be gentle.
Thanks, see you again later.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I'll be the first one who comment.
    Any comments are welcome, different views and opinions - however, since it's my blog I demand that everyone be respectful and civil.
    Any comments with insulting contents towards me or others will be deleted.
    Don't complain.!!!I warned you.

    ReplyDelete